A 5 step recipe for city summer dressing
The sun is out and your mood is lifted, but what to wear in the city? Your holiday essentials of denim cut offs and raffia sliders seem overtly ‘holiday’ but sticking to your London uniform (read: ankle boots and blazers) no longer makes sense.
In steps your new wardrobe capsule. Here we have a five-step recipe for summer dressing, bon appetite!
1 Black cotton sundress
1 leopard slip dress
1 Pair or leopard slider sandals
1 Pair of classic black sandals
1 Black t-shirt
1 Black woven basket bag
Florrie wears black dress as before
1. Prepare a selection of neutral colours – choose summery styles in black, nudes and camel. There is nothing chicer than a black sun dress on a hot summers day in London.
2. Mix in a dose of leopard. Trust us there is nothing better than leopard with a tan, if a leopard dress is too bold a move add in a shoe or a bag
3. Add a generous handful of your go to jewellery to add personality to the simple tones and cuts.
4. Just a sprinkle of sunglasses
5. Sit yourself in a sunny corner of the park for approximately 30 mins at 25 degrees, being sure to turn over half way through.
Paid partnership with Hush, All images by Danny Qazi