5 Reasons why you need to get down to Fashion Re-Told
Harrods and Cadogan have collaborated with the NSPCC to bring you Fashion Re-Told, a pop up of pre-loved clothes or the chicest charity shop you've ever seen. Here's 6 reasons why you need to get down there sharpish.
1. First and foremost all funds go directly to the NSPCC. Never has shopping for bargain designer pieces been so worthwhile and rewarding as the money will help services such as ‘Let the Future in’, which helps young people recover from abuse.
2. Brands features include the likes of Mulberry, Loewe, Victoria Beckham and Celine to name a few and much of the stock has never been worn or used and everything is carefully curated by the Harrods team
3. The store has been designed like a Sloane street boutique and is entirely, and we mean entirely, millennial pink to make you feel happy while you shop and, dare we say, provided Instagramable moments.
4. This is the first time Harrods has ever had a pop up that’s not on site and their first charity pop up.
5. Do not fear, they will be restocking throughout the month!
For the accessories lovers out there, a sneak peak of some of the beautiful bags and shoes that are available to buy
Fashion Re-told will open its doors on 196 Sloane Street on 13th April for a one month period. The store will open from11am - 7pm Monday to Saturday, and Midday – 6pm on Sundays.